I am a recent graduate from Boyd School of Law and am licensed in Nevada. I am also SQL Server DBA and developer in Las Vegas with over 8 years of database and programming experience. I have a BS in mathematics along with MCDBA and MCITP certifications. In my nearly nonexistent free time, I practice Jiu Jitsu, play Go, enjoy time with my wonderful wife and kids, and write about technical topics.
- LinkedIn profile here.
- My SQL Server Central articles are here.
- My Simple Talk articles are here
- And my MSSQLTips articles are here.
- My law review article on encryption and the fourth amendment is available from ISJLP.
- My law review note on the DMCA and willful blindness is available from the NLJ.
- I have some very short stories at Specklit
- Guest Posts at History and Now.